The Cost of Developing an On-Demand Fuel Delivery App Development around $10000 to $20000.
Have you ever heard about fuel delivery stations on wheels a decade back?
The answer is NO. Even carrying fuel delivery app tanks for the long journey was not preferred by the people as it’s a combustible commodity. However, the things that were difficult-to-imagine has now become possible.
The disruptive innovation- Uber for refilling the fuel tanks anytime, anywhere, is the hottest trend in the niche market. From start-ups to the leading players are expanding the market reach in the most regulated and complicated industry. Even the investors are considering an investment in fuel delivery apps as a hotbed of opportunities.
- FuelBuddy raises $2 million to expand business across different nations.
- Booster raises $56 million to expand the business services and improve the tech stack.
- Yoshi which raised $2.1 million in seed funding, has raised more amount to launch its services in more states.
- Other players are booming.
It seems On-Demand Fuel Delivery App Solutions is a profitable business from an easy accessibility perspective.
Benefits of On-Demand Fuel Delivery App
Reasons Why On-Demand Fuel Delivery App Are Popular
- Save Time And Efforts
- Deliver High-Quality Resources
- Assistance in Emergencies
- Low maintenance Charges
- Higher Customer loyalty
Here are the reasons why customers and fuel stations are giving more credence to the on-demand model:
Eliminating the need to physically move to the fuel station and wait in long queues for their turn, the app enables the customers to get the tanks refilled at the time and place they want.
Fuel tanks on wheels don’t have fuel stored for a long time, which reduces the chances of fuel quality getting negatively affected.
How about the situation you were stuck in the middle of the way with fuel running out? It’s the biggest nightmare. That’s where the on-demand fuel delivery provides a big help in such emergencies.
Adulteration of fuel spills is some of the problems associated with fuel station visits. On-Demand Fuel Delivery App Solutions bid a goodbye to all of them.
The on-demand fuel Delivery service providers don’t need to invest in maintaining and operating a gas station, and other legal activities. That’s why they deliver the fuel at lower rates than fuel stations.
Improve retention: In the age of instant gratification, no one likes to stand in long queues, and sometimes, the customers leave the stations without getting the tank refilled. It’s not the case with the on-demand model, which ultimately turns the customer into loyal fans.
Must-Have Features of a Custom Fuel Delivery App Solution
Features of On Demand Fuel Delivery Apps like Filld
- Sign Up
- Profile Management
- Location Sharing
- Request Fuel Delivery
- Real-Time Tracking
- Payment Integration
- Delivery Schedule
- Push Notification
- Cost Comparison
With this attended to, let’s move to the last but the most awaited section of this article, i.e., the cost of Fuel Delivery apps like Filld
The Cost to Develop a Fuel Delivery App like Filld
If you are planning to build a mobile app for fuel delivery services cost with all the features we have mentioned above, the cost range would come out to be somewhere around $40,000 to $60,000.
Impressed? Let’s see how the on-demand fuel delivery works:
- The customers download the fuel delivery app and register.
- The fuel delivery request is initiated by manually providing the location or sharing the current location and specifying the fuel type, and quantity, and confirming the price.
- Before confirmation, the customers are allowed to compare the cost of different fuel service providers to make a profitable decision.
- The location-aware app tags the customer’s location and sends the fuel delivery request to the nearby fuel truck driver.
- Before the driver reaches the destination, the customers can track the driver in real-time from the moment the fuel delivery request is made. It helps them know ETAs that improve the customer experience.
- The driver reaches the customer’s location by navigating through an in-built map.
- The car tank was refilled while maintaining all the safety regulations.
- Later, the customers can make the payment using various payment modes, once the car tanks are refueled.
- Push notifications are sent to the customer for all the activities associated with fuel delivery service to keep the customers informed. The push notifications for discount or coupon code is also famous.
Registration-fuel delivery booking request- request confirmation- driver march to customer’s location- tanks refilled with fuel- customer make the payment you can show it in a picture form.
It’s damn easy. Do you want to make the most out of the lucrative opportunities? If so, there are a couple of things you need to get ready.
How can you build the on-demand fuel delivery business?
IT infrastructure is all-important to operating the fleet of fuel tanks. Well, GPS technology can help in tracking truck drivers in real-time and providing additional information, but it’s not enough when an inflammable commodity is delivered through trucks.
Smart IoT devices and Bluetooth devices have intelligent sensors that can track critical data (fuel chambers’ temperature and pressure) and report it to the owner immediately. Moreover, it makes suggestions to drivers based on the severity of the problem else the sensors take the decisions by themselves.
The fleet of vehicles:
When you have an infrastructure in place, it’s essential to do grassroots work, that’s building a fleet of fuel delivery trucks. Try to keep the fuel trucks that can deliver all types of fuels such as diesel, petrol, and gasoline. Also, the fleet of fuel trucks must abide by the safety and regulatory compliances adhered to by the nation’s government.
You have built the fleet of vehicles and infrastructure, it’s time to begin fuel delivery operations. But you can’t start without having the mobility solution in place. Develop a mobile interface for the customers that’s easy to use and has a robust back-end that easily integrates with your existing system and is compatible with required devices.
Reporting and analytics:
It’s vital to check whether the operations and services are performing as defined or not to keep the system up and going. The daily, weekly, or monthly reports reveal the same. Additionally, measuring the performance and analyzing the meaningful insights is all-important to reflect the changes and keep the system functioning as expected.
Everything looks so good. You may feel like starting the fuel delivery business today. Isn’t it? But, hold on. There are a lot of challenges that fuel delivery service providers face that make the business tricky to handle. They are:
- Standing out from the crowd and convincing the investors about the unique idea with a proper plan in place is a hard nut to crack in.
- Keeping tabs on all the safety measures and regulations enforced by the governments is challenging. Meeting all the safety concerns to keep the business sustainable is also difficult.
- Creating a USP to allure the customers and retain the existing ones is quite a task due to fierce competition.
The tactics and technology will help you to resolve the challenges. Let’s accept the things and handle them intelligently to build an on-demand delivery business. Finally, you want to know the app development cost.
How much does it cost to build a Booster Fuel like a Fuel Delivery App Development?
The fuel delivery app cost ranges from $10,000 to $30,000. The precise estimation is done based on some parameters. They are:
- The number of features = basic features + advanced features you want.
- UI/UX complexity you desire in the app.
- Number of platforms
- Technology stack decision
- Front-end and back-end development
- Development location
- Readymade solution or app development from scratch
The factors help in calculating the actual cost because every business has a different set of requirements. The best way is to get connected with our business consultants to discuss your fuel delivery app requirements and get a quote for the same. We would love to hear from you.
How do I start my Custom fuel delivery service?
Fuel startups can start their own custom fuel delivery services by making doorstep delivery of fuel by making an uber-like on-demand fuel delivery app. This fuel delivery app will help fuel businesses to make fuel deliveries.
Why is it an on-demand for fuel delivery app?
With an on-demand fuel delivery app solution, customers can easily order fuel by making a few taps over their smartphones. Also, you can offer the scheduled delivery feature to your customers so that they can get their fuel at a convenient time
Conclusion: How To Get Started With The On-Demand Fuel Delivery App Solutions?
it must be convenient that Custom fuel delivery apps are gradually making their mark in parts of the world. And in the coming years, many other companies will come forward and try hard to set up their foothold in Developing an on-demand fuel delivery app business. But if you are already planning to enter into the fuel-delivery business, then hire a Mobile App Development Company to create a Custom solution embracing the best choice of features and technologies. The overall knowledge and stability they bring will help you create high-quality code.
So if you have any ideas in mind for making a Custom fuel delivery app or want to migrate your gap and oil business to the digital platform, then you can Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a query to our experts for a free consultation.