The Cost To Develop An On-Demand Fuel Delivery App around $10000 to $20000.
Have you ever heard about fuel delivery stations on wheels a decade back?
The answer is NO. Even carrying fuel tanks for the long journey was not preferred by the people as it’s a combustible commodity. However, the things that were difficult-to-imagine has now become possible.
The disruptive innovation- Uber for refilling the fuel tanks anytime, anywhere, is the hottest trend in the niche market. From start-ups to the leading players are expanding the market reach in the most regulated and complicated industry. Even the investors are considering an investment in fuel delivery apps as a hotbed of opportunities.
- FuelBuddy raises $2 million to expand business across different nations.
- Booster raises $56 million to expand the business services and improve tech stack.
- Yoshi that raised $2.1 million in seed funding, it has raised more amount to launch its services in more states.
- Other players are booming.
It seems on-demand fuel delivery is a profitable business from an easy accessibility perspective.
Here are the reasons why customers and fuel stations are giving more credence to the on-demand model:
Eliminating the need to physically move to the fuel station and wait in the long queues for the turn, the app enables the customers to get the tanks refilled at the time and place they want.
Fuel tanks on wheels don’t have fuel stored for a long time, which reduces the chances of fuel’s quality get negatively affected.
How about the situation you stuck in the middle of the way with fuel ran out? It’s the biggest nightmare. That’s where the on-demand fuel delivery provides a big help in such emergencies.
Adulteration of fuel spills is some of the problems associated with fuel station visits. On-demand fuel delivery apps bid a goodbye to all of them.
The on-demand fuel service providers don’t need to invest in maintaining and operating a gas station, and other legal activities. That’s why they deliver the fuel at lower rates than fuel stations.
Improve retention: In the age of instant gratification, no one likes to stand in the long queues, and sometimes, the customers leave the stations without getting the tank refilled. It’s not the case with the on-demand model, which ultimately turns the customer into loyal fans.
Impressed? Let’s see how the on-demand fuel delivery works:
- The customers download the fuel delivery app and register.
- The fuel delivery request is initiated by manually providing the location or sharing the current location and specifying the fuel type, quantity, and confirming the price.
- Before confirmation, the customers are allowed to compare the cost from different fuel service providers to make a profitable decision.
- The location-aware app tags the customer’s location and sends the fuel delivery request to the nearby fuel truck driver.
- Before the driver reaches the destination, the customers can track the driver in real-time from the moment the fuel delivery request is made. It helps them know ETAs that improves the customer experience.
- The driver reaches the customer’s location by navigating through an in-built map.
- The car tank refilled while maintaining all the safety regulations.
- Later, the customers can make the payment using various payment modes, once the car tanks refueled.
- Push notifications are sent to the customer for all the activities associated with fuel delivery service to keep the customers informed. The push notifications for discount or coupon code is also famous.
Registration-fuel delivery booking request- request confirmation- driver march to customer’s location- tanks refilled with fuel- customer make the payment you can show it in a picture form.
It’s damn easy. Do you want to make the most out of the lucrative opportunities? If so, there are a couple of things you need to get ready.
How can you build the on-demand fuel delivery business?
IT infrastructure is all-important to operate the fleet of fuel tanks. Well, GPS technology can help in tracking truck drivers in real-time and providing additional information, but it’s not enough when an inflammable commodity delivered through trucks.
The smart IoT devices and Bluetooth devices have intelligent sensors that can track critical data (fuel chambers’ temperature and pressure) and report it to the owner immediately. Moreover, it makes suggestions to drivers based on the severity of the problem else the sensors take the decisions by themselves.
The fleet of vehicles:
When you have an infrastructure in place, it’s essential to do grassroots of work, that’s building a fleet of fuel delivery trucks. Try to keep the fuel trucks that can deliver all types of fuels such as diesel, petrol, and gasoline. Also, the fleet of fuel trucks must abide by the safety and regulatory compliances adhered to by the nation’s government.
You have built the fleet of vehicles and infrastructure, its time to begin fuel delivery operations. But you can’t start without having the mobility solution in place. Develop a mobile interface for the customers that’s easy-to-use, and the robust back-end that easily integrates with your existing system and compatible with required devices.
Reporting and analytics:
It’s vital to check whether the operations and services are performing as defined or not to keep the system up and going. The daily, weekly, or monthly reports reveal the same. Additionally, measuring the performance and analyzing the meaningful insights is all-important to reflect the changes and keep the system function as expected.
Everything looks so good. You may feel like starting the fuel delivery business today. Isn’t it? But, hold on. There are a lot of challenges that fuel delivery service providers face that makes the business tricky to handle. They are:
- Standing out from the crowd and convincing the investors about the unique idea with a proper plan in place is a hard nut to crack in.
- Keeping tabs on all the safety measures and regulations enforced by the governments is challenging. Meeting all the safety concerns to keep the business sustainable is also difficult.
- Creating a USP to allure the customers and retain the existing ones is quite a task due to fierce competition.
The tactics and technology will help you to resolve the challenges. Let’s accept the things and handle them intelligently to build an on-demand delivery business. Finally, you want to know the app development cost.
How much does it cost to build a Booster Fuel like an on-demand fuel delivery app?
The fuel delivery app cost ranges from $10,000 to $30,000. The precise estimation is done based on some parameters. They are:
- The number of features = basic features + advanced features you want.
- UI/UX complexity you desire in the app.
- Number of platforms
- Technology stack decision
- Front-end and back-end development
- Development location
- Readymade solution or app development from scratch
The factors help in calculating the actual cost because every business has a different set of requirements. The best way is to get connected with our business consultants to discuss your fuel delivery app requirements and get a quote for the same. We would love to hear from you.